10 September 2017
dear Dr. Pataki, i contacted you some months back, i would like some minor lipo on the face, plus fat injections to the face area.
secondly. i had some lipo on my stomach area done a few years back by a discount service in poland. boy that was a mistake. they did something called "high definition" on my abs, and they not only did not complete the entire abs area, they didn't take even HALF the fat out, and now 2 years later, its still just looks worse, uneven and quite an odd shape it has given. plus i should have done my low back as well, maybe Dr. Pataki would help me with these areas.
1. what KIND of lipo do you use?
2. can you do micro lipo on the face for the jowl and under the neck areas?
3. for fat reinjection, i was thinking cheekbone increase, a small amount in the cheeks themselves, to fill gaps from ache and aging, as well as some under the eyebrows to lift the brows up a little, and some in the chin to help my profile. i don't expect MAJOR changes. it just needs a little here and there.
4. ive also considered a rhynoplasty, so if you want to give me a plan for that too, i will consider it (depending on the downtime)
attached are some photos as you had requested.
i won't be back in budapest until late october or early november. And, i might only be there for a few weeks, so we would need to schedule things around that time period.
please give me an idea on appointment availabilities.
thank you, Nadine
1. We use PAL for high def. liposuction. With our high definition fine cannulas we can reach optimal results on most body parts, like trunk or head and neck region. We tried Vaser, Waterjet and Ultrasonic Lipo, but believe that PAL (Power-assisted Liposuction) is superior.
2. We can you do micro lipo on the face for the jowl and under the neck areas, but without performing a skin rediction in a form of a face and neck lift – according to the pictures – it would be a nonsense (as the result az after microlipo and grafing would be worse)
3. Fat grafting is always done is cases like yours to voulumetrize and form the face, to enhance profile and support superior structure of the face especially mid-face region, cheeks, chin, eyebrows, temporal region, lower lids etc.
4. Rhinoplasty is ususally done separately, after the above mentioned interventions, when we can see the final character of the face, and contours of the nose can be fine-adapted to this. Exceptionally it can also be done during one surgery.
– upper and lower Blepharoplasty (almost always necessary also for small changes),
– PAL (Power-assisted Liposuction) Reliposuction with Liposhifting at the abdomen,
– with Rhinoplasty in second sitting or Rhinoplasty in same sitting (which can be decided at the consultation).
plastic surgeon, Head of Premium Plastic Surgery